Energy and Resources Law
MSM Legal provides legal services to the Energy and Resources Industry, including infrastructure projects. The firm has advised in relation to many major resource projects undertaken in Australia and acts for clients involved in exploration and resource and infrastructure development projects in Australia.
We provide legal services to energy, resources and infrastructure projects in Australia.
We offer advice and assistance with:
- Project Establishment and Implementation
- Company Floats
- Preparation of all documentation including financial, contractual, planning, environmental and other government approvals
- Asset Acquisitions and Disposals, Farmin/Farmout Agreements
- Mining/Oilfield Service Contracts
- Pipeline Construction/Transportation/Offtake Agreements
- Gas/Liquids/Commodities Marketing and Sales Contracts
- Access Code Enquiries and Competition Issues
- Mine Construction and Development
- Electricity/Wind/Power Projects
- Transmission and Interconnection Projects
- Land Access and Native Title Agreements
Since the introduction of the Native Title Act we have acted in relation to the negotiation, execution and registration of many native title exploration and production agreements, and have worked hard to establish good working relations with Aboriginal Claimant groups in Australia and their legal advisers.
We undertake to provide our services in a timely and cost effective manner with a view to reaching practical and workable solutions to our client’s needs.
We look forward to accepting your challenge.